Thursday, February 16, 2012

Why am I so lazy ?!?!

I'm in Spanish class at the moment ans we have a substitute. I hate doing work even when the teacher is here so why would I do my work when I have a sub? Tomorrow, there's some kind of meeting going on for some teachers so I'm probably going to have a lot of subs tomorrow. That's fine with me, I ain't complainin. But I look at my grades and I know I can do better in school so I should be doing my work ...even when the sub is here. And, I have to stay after school today to learn some math stuff I missed out on. I hate how some people dont procrastinate and I do. I'm the worst procrastinator of them all, I promise. School sucks, seriously. I just wanna get out of this place so I can get my doctors degree in child psychology. Ughhh

No comments:

Post a Comment