Wednesday, February 15, 2012

A Little About Me.

I'm going to start off by saying psychology is my passion. It's so interesting how the brain works, why people do the things they do and the way people act. I plan on going to college to become a child psychologist. I have a boyfriend, I love him and we've been together since September 22nd of 2010. He means everything to me and I couldn't imagine myself living without him. I have younger siblings, and one older brother. I don't live with any of them. I've only seen 2 siblings a few times. Alicia Keys is my all time favorite singer. I've been listening to her since I was in elementary school. She inspires the way I live. I have a tattoo, I plan on getting another one with my best friend in May with her for her birthday. I don't have the best relationship with my parents, we barely have one at all, which is why my grandmother is the person who I'm closest to in my whole entire family. I love to ride around the city with my friends, especially at night. I jog, every single day. I'm a lot more confident, but I'm not as confident as I'd like to be. I realize that I can't spend my whole life trying to impress people, I dress how I want and talk to whoever I want. I live for sunrises and sunsets, especially the ones with bright pink and orange mixed. For the most part, my social life is with my friends and boyfriend, in real life. One day soon I will own my own Nikon camera, so I can take pictures of all the small things that make up New York City. I have a kitten and she's so freakin' cute. My nationality is a mix of white, black and Dominican. I really like being multi-racial. I get the best of 3 worlds. I like meeting new people, so talk to me. I don't want to write a whole biography about me. That's for you to find out...if you want? Right? :) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment