Thursday, February 16, 2012

Procrastination & no determination

Today is going to be my lazy day... I don't really feel like doing much at all; I didn't even go jogging today...even though I should have, since I ate a yummy piece of cake smothered in vanilla frosting & some chocolate covered strawberries. Oh well, I don't care today. I'm listening to Pandora as usual and since I'm still kinda new to blogspot, I'm going to fix up my profile a little bit. Experiment with the layouts, colors and patterns and I might fix a cup of hot cocoa. I love days like these, when it's so nice and peaceful in my house and I just relax and enjoy a cup of hot cocoa and blog. I love the picture that I have on this post, it symbolizes the nice relaxing day I'm having at home today even though I have some English homework and studying that needs to be done...eh.

No comments:

Post a Comment