Saturday, February 25, 2012

Surprise.

I am so much happier than I was ob my last post. I was seriously very close to being depressed. On the night that I made the post before this one, my boyfriend texted me and I was the happiest person in the whole world. It just so happens that his phone wasn't working right and when I went to his house, he was at his aunts house. I felt dumb afterwards but you never know, ya know? I'm currently texting my boyfriend and I'm happy for him cause he finally got the iphone 4 like he wanted. I was just so stressed out and worried. You would have done the same thing if not worse. My boyfriend and I were talking on the phone earlier and we were having like the cutest conversation ever. He was telling me how much he cant wait to get married and have babies. We already planned, we want two. Daysi and Jojo. One girl, one boy, obviously. Maybe three. I'm so thankful that I have a boyfriend that I know 100% he is faithful to me, he knows I'm 100% faithful to him. I'm glad that we don't have the type of relationship where its me, him and a different girl trying to take him away from me. Its just us 2 and I love him with all my heart. I cant wait to have kids with him either, he's full Dominican and I'm black white and Dominican, our children are gonna be beautiful. In my text post, I'll show you a picture of my lovely boyfriend. :) hope everyone's weekend is going good!

No comments:

Post a Comment