Thursday, February 23, 2012

I love my boyfriend with all my heart and I know its cliche to say but there's no words to describe how much I love him, he is my other half and I couldn't live without him like, I get so sad when I don't talk to him which would explain why I am going to be sobbing for the rest of the day because my boyfriend hasn't been answering my calls or texts, his phone is off. I haven't talked to him since like 6:20-something of yesterday and I am getting so fucking worried. I don't know what could have possibly happened to where he would turn h\s phone off? I mean like the phone is literally turned off, when I call it goes straight to voicemail :'( I went to his house but nobody was home and I don't know what the hell to do. The worst things are going through my head right now. Yesterday after I got done working out, it was about to rain and I would be home by myself which I absolutely hate; so I went across the street to a family friends' house. I texted him a few times, but they were a few minutes apart because I was having a conversation with the family friend. I didn't think it was a big deal that I was replying a little slow, I do it whenever I go over there because my family friend is so great and we have interesting conversations all the time. I didn't think anything would happen, I just thought that when I left the family friends' house, he would reply and then he would call me after I got out of the shower like he always did if he wasn't over at my house. That was the last time I talked to him and I am about to go crazy; we don't go to the same school so I don't know if something has happened in his family that caused him to turn off his phone or what, but whatever it is, I just wish he would call me from a phone and let me know that he's okay. I miss him so much and I'm really about to start crying right now. I just love him so fucking much and he literally means the world to me. He IS the only reason why I stay happy. We've seen or talked to each other every single day since September 22nd 2010, I hate when we go to school and I can't text him, let a lone almost a whole day. I thought he would have called by now. I did absolutely nothing to him, we were fine. Lastnight I had realized that I haven't talked to him in a few hours so I called like 5 times. I even woke up a couple times in the night and called, then when I woke up this morning I called. I'm about to go crazy and just lose my mind if I don't talk to him. I love him with all my heart :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( 



No comments:

Post a Comment