Thursday, February 16, 2012

I can tell that you been practicin'

So, Drake is suppose to be having a concert here soon and I entered a contest to win front row tickets. If I don't win, I really won't be mad or sad, in fact, I'll be perfectly fine because I know he's not going to sing his old songs, those are really the only songs I like from him. I come across a few good new ones every now and then but it really doesn't happen often, and for a concert that I really don't want to go to, I'm not paying $100 for a seat all the way in the back where I can barely see Drake. I mean I wanna go, but kinda not really. Hell yeah I'd wanna go if he was going to sing only old songs, but all that crap with Lil Wayne and other people in it really don't interest me. Blah, oh well. If I don't win the contest, that's perfectly fine, I won't lose any sleep over it. I just wanna see him in real life, but if sometime in the future, I fall in love with his music again, I will have to go to one of his concerts, but as of right now, no. I would definitely choose to go to The Weeknd concert over Drake's any day, unless, you know, Drake has a concert where he only sings old songs; which I highly doubt that will ever happen. The Weeknd is like...amazing. I'm not gonna say that I love him, because I don't know him at all. I will say that I'm in love with his music abilities and a lot of his songs. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment