Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Throwing sluts at sluts.

Why do all the nice, innocent girls always turn into the homewrecker? Like really. There's a few girls at my school that use to be so sweet and innocent, you wouldn't think they would do anything to disrespect their-selves, and now, they're like, the biggest sluts of all time. Have some respect ladies. Jesus  Christ. Half of the fights in any school probably wouldn't happen if there wasn't homewreckers and girls that lie to mess up someones relationship. One of these days, a homewrecker is going to hear what I think about them. It's not cute. They act like their some kind of celebrity when they walk down the hallways, like we have to bow down to them like their some kind of god. My school is filled with them, I'm glad my boyfriend is faithful. We're in love. We've been together for 2 years and I can honestly say I know he's faithful. I'm glad homewreckers don't mess with him, otherwise, I'd be getting in tons of fights. Nobody messes with me & my baby's relationship. Homewreckers, get yourself together. You're not cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment