Thursday, February 16, 2012

It can only go up from here...



Today has got to be the worst day I've had since last Thursday. I had to stay after school so late that I couldn't get home in time for dinner so I could go 
jogging, which is why I went ahead and pigged out on cake and chocolate covered strawberries. I've been wanting to have a serious talk with my grandmother regarding me moving 
in with someone, and I didn't get to talk to her because she was busy in the kitchen, I want her
full attention. Then, a boy that I used to talk to texted me and I was so straight forward with him, I hurt his feelings a little. I don't feel bad about being brutally honest because I currently have a boyfriend that I've faithfully been with for almost 2 years, so him texting me and telling me his feelings didn't mean anything to me. I simply didn't care, and I still don't. Here's some of our convo...
Him : I mean I don't want us to stop what we had. I'm just fighting for it so I guess when everything's good text me. I hope you do end up texting me, I miss the conversatioins we use to have. 
Me : I probably won't end up texting you.
Him : So that's how you feel  now?
Me : Yeah. I made that clear since you texted me.
Him : Iight Astacia. My mom's been asking have I talked to you lately. I hate you acting like this.
Me : K
Him : Uhm.
Me : Bye
Him : I dont want you to say bye 
Me : I want to
Him : I wanna talk to you though.
I haven't replied since. I know, it's rude of me but I couldn't care less about a past almost boyfriend. Especially since I'm in love with my boyfriend that I have now. Oh well. THEN, my boyfriend can't call me right now because some of his family members are over there. I love ending my nights talking on the phone with my boyfriend on the weekdays because he can't stay late --- it's a school night. Duh. 
Anyways, this is how my day has been ever since 4:30 and it's the worst day since last Thursday. The highlight of my day was getting on Blogspot and blogging while cuddling with my kitten. If you made it to the end of this post, congratulations. 

No comments:

Post a Comment