Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Great,

Ehow is my new best friend, I think I'm learning how to work this thing.

I haven't been to school since Thursday. I have to go back tomorrow and it's going to suck. I've had 5 days of staying up til midnight and doing absolutely nothing but watch TV and listen to music all day. Tomorrow, I've gotta catch up on school work ---- OMG. I'm listening to Pandora right now and the best song ever just came on. ~ Right as rain by Adele. This use to be one of my favorite songs a while ago and I just kinda forgot about it. Which reminds me of another one of my old favorite songs. 


Oh... this brings back the memories. I love music. All types, from smooth jazz to One Republic, to The Weeknd & Drake to Corinne Bailey Rae. You name the band and I probably have a favorite song by them. I have a tattoo on the back of my neck, it has music symbols & stars. The music symbols are obvious; it represents music and how much I love it; I love it so much to get it "tatted" on me. The stars mean something more personal. Wicked games just came on Pandora by The Weeknd, you should check it out. (Yes, I spelled his name "The Weeknd" on purpose, that's what he's called). I should probably be getting to bed, it takes me a while to go to sleep. I'm going to be sleep deprived tomorrow. Oh, look, my boyfriend just called. GREAT. More distractions from me sleeping... forget  it. I'll just stay up til 12. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment