Monday, February 20, 2012

Back on my health kick... -_-

For dinner tonight, I had this delicious Italian bread that I found at the bakery, steamed mixed vegetables with seasonings, steamed chicken, and mashed potatoes with some herbs and seasonings. As you van see, there's not much mashed potatoes. I mean there was at first, but I realized that I have to burn those carbs off, so I knew I was better off with a smaller portion. I worked out afterwards and I felt like I always get the most energy when I mix carbs and protien instead of just eating proteins. It was so delicious, I might have leftovers for dinner tomorrow. I'm really craving Chinese and Mexican food. There's this Chinese restaurant that I've only been to once, but I wont forget my experience I had there. They had quesadillas ... at a Chinese restaurant!!! Where do you find quesadillas at a Chinese restaurant? Doesn't happen very often, I can tell you that much. There's this Mexican restaurant that I've been to quite a few times and I get the same thing every time I go there. I order the nachos -- they have this delicious meat with the most awesome chips that you could ever eat, with lettuce and you can order special toppings on it of course but I just stick to the original. My favorite part about the whole dish is the white queso that beautifully melts all over the meat and chips. It is so delicious and I will never order anything else when I go there because its just so delicious. I also order the bowl of white queso for the chips that they give you as an appetizer. I can just taste it already... too bad I cant have the Mexican or Chinese food for a while since I'm being healthy now. Maybe I'll go there for a reward for being so hard on myself about eating right and exercising daily, but I just started back exercising every day since I had my splurge over the past few days and gained 4 pounds. It may not be a lot to you but it is to me because I've worked so hard to get to the health level that I'm at today. I know I'm going to gain wait eventually but I don't wanna gain so many pounds in just a short amount of time. So that's my rant for the day. Have a nice night & a good day tomorrow. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment