Friday, March 2, 2012

Hello Gorgeous.

Today was such a hectic, but nice day. We had a half day at school on Wednesday, so I really wasn't expecting to do much work at school anyway. It turned out to be exactly that. In first period, the principal comes on the loud speaker and says "we are now in lock down." We all knew what that meant. Somebody had a gun or bomb or someone made a threat to the school, a dangerous one of course. I didn't know if it was a drill or the real thing until my teacher pointed out to me that there was probably a quarter of the school taking a test in the cafeteria, and that the school wouldn't schedule a drill in the middle of their testing. I assumed it was real from that point on; and it was. I was just sitting in the dark with my class mates, the teacher said that we can get our phones out only if we make our phone lights dim. I got on Twitter and the whole school was going crazy. That's all I'm going to say about that ~ there might be some psychos reading my blog every day, so I'm not gonna go into details. Other than that my day was GREAT. Well kind of. I went to Starbucks with my lovely boyfriend, I had a chocolate chip scone and a vanilla cappuccino as usual. My boyfriend had a banana nut muffin and a vanilla cappuccino as well. We had such a good time. I know I'm young, he is too, but if I had the choice of getting married today to him, I would. I don't mind being tied down, he's the one I love. I hate when people just roll their eyes and say "yeah yeah" when I tell them about how I feel about my boyfriend. There still are good people with good relationships; rare, but still exist and me & my boyfriends relationship is like that. Just because we are young doesn't mean a thing. We've been dating for 2 years, and have known eachother for 3 and our relationship is just fine.♥

No comments:

Post a Comment